Sunday, January 27, 2008

Das Ende...

Eventually, here comes the end of my short winter internship in KPMG.

Frankly speaking, it is an enjoyable experience.
My in-charge was nice enough to give me sufficient yet not too much work done,
my colleagues are so kind and supportive.
Other interns are also friendly despite of the fact that
we met little soon after the commence of job.

Although little did I think that the work I had done has a strong link with auditing,
the fundamental Excel and Blomberg skill that I acquired,
might prove its usefulness soon upon my graduation.

The kind and valuable advice they given to me,
were plain and useful.

Although I know that working in Big 4 as a fresh graduate
would be totally different from an intern
which might be much more demanding,
the image that KP gives me
does not deter me too much to chose it
as my graduation job.

Nevertheless, it does depends on me -
if my CGA is still plunging this semester,
no one but McDonald's might consider me.

So, as I pray...




I am still fooling around with blogging and everything.

No comments: