Friday, September 12, 2008

Nihaha Theory was wrong; I need some Einstein



Just not more than a few days after posting Nihaha theory, I noticed that I was terribly wrong. I must have reversed the time/speed relationship.

The widely accepted assumptions of time/speed, as purposed by Einstein, and put in layman terms (as I am):
1. When speed approaches the speed of light, it stops.
2. When speed is considerably greater than that of light, it rolls-back.

So the equation that I suggested must have reversed. And the concept could be best illustrated using a vector graph. (To be uploaded later, if any)

But theoretically speaking, human could not withstand speed of light, let alone more than that. Physical strengths play a critical role here; but I think it is the multiple existences at different time instants, which is the unbeatable obstacle preventing human travelling back in time.

So it must not be a human that could validates the seemingly illogical first cause argument - which something could possibly caused itself to exist. But the God can, if it is supernatural as claimed by thinkers - so powerful that it can withstand great speed and multiple existences, all in one complete piece.

I am a Christian. I pray every day before sleep; I pray frequently before meal. Loyal as you may think, it was not surprising that I would feel guilty when I try to explain our existence using Physics. But now I am not - for discovering and getting to know more about his secrets, his magic, does not undermine his great might, nor does it deny his existence. It is His creation, his care, his love and great design that we should be thankful of; just as our parents gave birth to us. It does not matter if His act could be explained by science, or any vehicles that we understand with diligent effort.

While I admitted that I have been terribly wrong in the Nihaha theory before, I still take the view that, time, energy and mass should have some co-relations. I could be wrong again (which is more likely than not); but I would not be desperate, for it is error and mistakes that advance and perfect a person.

So I would have to refine the equation. Just temporarily purpose it is in the form of E=mc^2*unknown which have relationship with T. (Time constant)
Consider the following conditions:
When C=c, T=1
When C--> C=/When C>c, T<0
When C>0, T>0
When m=∞, T=0
When E=∞, T=0
Condition not sure whether to incorporate or not yet:
E>0 when T<0
E<0 when T>1
What is the feasible form (if there is) of equation which could satisfies all of the above conditions?
(Not enough time to attempt derivation yet)

One thing that constantly interests me is that how can we leap forward in time. The assumption that infinite speed could roll back time does not means that speed less than the speed of light could help us advance in time. I am curious about how can it be brought about theoretically. Is it about T>1? If rolling back in time is such an endothermic process, would leaping forward means exothermic?

Would the previous suggestion about the change of rate of time upon birth of nova and destruction of star (and also formation of white dwarf star)still hold? That a huge exothermic explosion of heat of new star could accelerate time significantly, leaving enough time for the slow evolution to take place gradually, which seems othwewise impossible from the point of view of 'objective time'?

So many things are stirring in my mind. I need time to think, to think hard and deep. In vain it would most likely be (or definitely), nevertheless I prefer that much over rote memorization. It makes a person stupid and ignorant, unreceptive and dull.

No comments: