Wednesday, January 14, 2009

あけましておめでとうございます!

あけましておめでと。。。じゃねぇ!!(ぶっ飛ばす)
すまん。最近があまりもが忙しいくて。。。あぁ、いま何年だげ? (死)

Um...Eventually settled down in my home city after the longest traveling I ever had in my life. From hind sight, I have encountered so many sad occasions, and mounting difficulties, tremendous excitement and true amusement. Compared to my previously almost autistic life, it is like that more than 3 years of life have been compressed into half a year. No kidding.

So many places I have visited, and so many new friends I have made. I am truly glad that I have plucked up the courage to exchange. I have to really express my true gratitude to my exchange mates, who has tolerated my immaturity and inability; big hands to Jason Tam, who had taken up the uphill task of organizing the east coast trip. Not to forget is the help that I obtained from HKSA members, without them, I am sure to live a much harder and boring life in Austin.

どうもありがとうございますた。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a brand new year, new and the last semester upcoming, I cannot afford to lose the chance to devise a satisfactory plan. For this time, I am not going to bow to whatever pressure, and I am going to attain the target that I set for myself with my full effort. Irrespective of how bitter the process might be, how depressing the outcome could be, I would not regret. 燃えよ!魂を最後まで燃えるがよい!それが、青春なのだ!

Below is my things to do list, arranged in the order of priority:
1. Learning how to drive
2. Learning Japanese, and attempt lv 2/1 at Jul/Dec
3. Save and earn money for graduation trip in Japan and Taiwan
4. Exercise
5. Learning to play piano (on condition that attainment of 1&2 is reasonably possible)

No comments: